Download & Play BGMI For PC Using Emulator. In this article, you will get step-by-step procedure to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC, Mac or Laptop.
Many gamers prefer gaming on pc over smartphones and want to play android games like Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC. So, for those gamers, this problem is solved using Emulators for PC. You may have heard about popular android emulators for pc like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, Gameloop, and many other emulators which have made it possible to play smartphone games on PC.
So, lets begin now.
Battlegrounds Mobile India BGMI For PC
As Krafton has launched the Final version of the most awaited game BGMI – Battlegrounds Mobile India for Indian users, now players can play the BGMI on various emulators on PC for free. Earlier, when the Beta version of BGMI was launched, players were not able to play the game on PC using emulators. But, now after the release of the final version of Battlegrounds Mobile India, it is now working on emulators. So read the step-by-step procedure on how to download & play BGMI on pc, given below.
Best Emulators To Play BGMI on PC. Mac or Laptop
There are many popular emulators available online like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, Memu Player, Gameloop, etc. But in many emulators, players are getting Server Busy error. So, we recommend you to use BlueStacks emulator to play BGMI on pc, mac or laptop. Officially, BlueStacks 5 is the only android emulator that is currently supporting Battlegrounds Mobile India. Even if you try to use any other android emulator, you will be getting ‘Server is busy’ error. Many players are using many bypass methods to play bgmi on such emulators, but I should warn you, it may get you BGMI account banned.
How To Download & Play Battlegrounds Mobile India BGMI For PC or Laptop
The steps to download and play BGMI on pc are simple. Just follow the instructions given below :-
- Download BlueStacks 5 from the official website of BlueStacks. (Note:- Download BlueStacks 5 only, not BlueStacks 4)
2. Open the BlueStacks 5 installer and click on Install to begin installing BlueStacks 5 on your PC or Laptop.
3. Now, after successful installation of BlueStacks 5 on your PC or Laptop, open the BlueStacks 5 application and open Play Store.
4. Now search for Battlegrounds Mobile India and click on Download.
5. Once the download is complete, open the Battlegrounds Mobile India app and wait for all resources to download.
6. Once, all the resources have been downloaded, restart the game and then login with your account in the game.
7. That’s all. Now just enjoy playing Battlegrounds Mobile India BGMI on PC or Laptop.
Download & Play BGMI For PC Using Emulator – FAQs
Ans. Yes, you can play BGMI on PC using android emulators like Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, Memu Player, etc.
Ans. At this time, from surveys from many players, we have found out that currently only BlueStacks 5 is supporting BGMI. Otherwise, there are many other emulators like NoxPlayer, Memu Player, etc.
Ans. Some players are using many bypass methods to play BGMI on emulators. But if you will play BGMI on BlueStacks 5, you will not get any error. I would like to recommend not to use any bypass methods as it can get your BGMI account banned. Now what we can do is wait for Krafton to launch its own emulator or to make the game supported on other emulators. But, at this time, you can play the game on BlueStacks 5 without any error using the steps given in this post.